Monday, March 19, 2012

So, Isaiah is reaching the "scared" stage of life and wakes up often crying because he's scared.  I go in and assure him everything is ok, lay in his bed and sing him a little song...usually "Jesus Loves me" or "You are my sunshine."  Today I went in and he wouldn't go back to sleep, but I made him read books on the floor until his clocked changed colors.  As I was finishing things up downstairs, I hear, "Mommy, my cwock changed colors!"  So I went up to get him and I opened his door and said, "Good job buddy, your did it!" And he starts to head out of his room saying, "I'm so proud of you!" followed by his new line (to work it with mommy) "You're beautiful!"  and he rubs my face...Keep it up buddy, you'll make your wife happy someday! :)
"Mommy, you're beautiful!" 

Ugggggh!! I love these boys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment