Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Little boys doing big things...

I posted something like this the other day, but we have yet reached another milestone in Matthew's life.  We introduced him to real food today and, as Isaiah always has, Matthew too, LOVED it...In fact, he screamed when we would take it away.  AND...of course, Isaiah was right there with to help us, or feed him if we stopped, although, he would tend to shove the spoon a little too far.  Oops!  
 Nom nom nom... 

 Big brother is always right next to little brother! Especially if there is a camera involved!


Can't forget to document the first hair cut! 

                    Before...                                                            After...still long, but I tried

 Yet another picture of my little helper, helping mamma clean!  What am I going to do when my little side kick goes off to school, that will be a sad day for me!


And this is how I get ready in the morning.  No wonder why my getting ready time when from slow (as Phil would say)...to REALLY slow :)

 LOVE this face!!

No comments:

Post a Comment