Sunday, March 4, 2012
The Grow Too Fast...
Man, why do kids have to grow up so fast? I feel like it was just yesterday that I was pregnant with my little Isaiah and now he's moved into his big boy bed, out of the crib, out of the little toddler bed, and now into his big bunk beds that used to be daddy's. I hate to see him grow up, but I guess that's reality. On the other hand, he loves his bed, or as he calls it, "my tunnel." Ha!
Even though he's still a little kid, he loves to be the big helper! As daddy built the beds, Isaiah was right along side of him fixing every little problem. I'm sure will miss that someday!
Then there is our little peanut who is also getting bigger and bigger everyday. He just recently moved into his own room too and into his own crib! The discovery of his thumb at 4 months has helped ease that transition. Now, he just started discovering his hands, yes, just his hands. I wish I could say it was something cooler, but his hands are cool enough for him. He's sort of entering that "special" looking stage where he moves his hands really slow and goes cross eyed just trying to get the toy that's right in front of him. Then there is the lovely Bumbo, the life savor! Matthew if finally able to sit in it, well at least for a little bit anyway. Yay, moving up in the world and enjoying every second of it! Well, not every second, especially if he's in the car, not his favorite place to be :).
My boys...We just love them so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment